My Fabulous Friends

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Green Chile-Bean Burgers

Meatless and Yum-O! (found this on pillsbury.com - I modified it a bit)

Ingredients:
1 cup refried beans (I did mine from scratch, but canned ones work great too)
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I used oatmeal instead)
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
3 tablespoons chopped green chiles
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
1 tbsp olive oil


Directions:

In large bowl combine beans, bread crumbs, corn, onion, chiles, cumin, salt and egg. Mix well.

Heat oil in non stick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Spoon mixture into skillet forming 4 mounds - flatten each to form 1/2 inch thick patty. Cook 6-8 mins, turning once.

Place on buns with your favorite burger toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your feedback!